« all products
H2 Oxi-cat NEO342 25 kW
Also with the H2-OxiCat NEO342 you can burn e.g. (waste) hydrogen flameless and emission-free in a wide concentration range and use the heat energy. Or you can purify helium from hydrogen or electrolysis gases. Other air-gas mixtures can also be burned.
Our catalyst NEO342 has a diameter of 110 mm and can therefore process more volume flow.
- Catalytic, flameless, thermal combustion of H2/air gas mixtures for heat recovery and/or exhaust gas purification on an industrial scale
- Fine purification of gases by removing minimal impurities
- Combustion of hydrocarbon-gas mixtures (at elevated starting temperature)
- Catalytic afterburning of fuel cell exhaust gases or electrolysis gas
- Removal of oxygen or hydrogen residues from electrolysis gas, e.g. purification of air or helium
- Depletion of oxygen or hydrogen in chemical processes
- Safety engineering, explosion prevention, fire prevention (through O2 removal)
- Can be used as a "passive flare", alternative to thermal afterburning (TNV)
- Production of CO2-neutral process heat
- max. H2-flow: 8,5 m³/h
- thermal power: 25 kW
- gastemperature at 4 Vol.-% H2: 330°C
With a click on "Request" we can advise you without obligation and send you a tailor-made offer.
For further technical details on the NEO342, please refer to the "Data sheet" at the top.