« all products
The NEO324 is a "smaller version" of the NEO 342, e.g. to be able to burn (waste) hydrogen flamelessly and emission-free, in a wide concentration range and to use the heat energy. Or you can purify helium from hydrogen or electrolysis gases. Other air-gas mixtures can also be burnt.
Our NEO324 catalyst has a diameter of 66 mm.
Typical applications of our catalysts:
- Catalytic, flameless, thermal combustion of H2/air gas mixtures for
- heat generation and/or waste gas purification on an industrial scale
- Fine purification of gases by removing minimal impurities
- Combustion of hydrocarbon gas mixtures (at elevated starting temperature)
- Catalytic post-combustion of fuel cell waste gases or electrolysis gas
- Removal of oxygen or hydrogen residues from electrolysis gas, e.g. purification of air or helium
- Depletion of oxygen or hydrogen in chemical processes
- Safety engineering, explosion prevention, fire prevention (through O2 depletion)
With a click on "Request" we can advise you without obligation and send you a tailor-made offer.
Further technical details about the NEO324 can be found in the "Data sheet".