« all products
Hydrogen sensor system for laboratory applications for leakage detection with output via TFT display.
Typical applications are e.g. the detection of hydrogen in laboratories under atmospheric and condensing conditions. It can also be used for leakage tests, e.g. with helium or forming gas.
Most important properties:
- Measuring range H2: 0 to 4 vol.-% in air (LEL)
- Tolerance ± 0.2 vol.-% H2
- Temperature measuring range: 10 - 50 °C
- Pressure range: 65 to 120 kPa, i.e. 650 - 1,200 mbar absolute
- Humidity: 0 to 100 % r.h. (also condensing)
- Response time: t90 < 3 s
- Recovery time: t10 < 3 s
- Can be used for leakage tests e.g. with helium or forming gas
- Signal: output via TFT display, optional purely digital via USB or CAN bus
On request, it is also possible to calibrate the system on nitrogen or oxygen-depleted air.